Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My NEW Bookshelf

So I don't know if anyone remembers my post I did about my bookcase, back in May, but I just realized that I have a new bookshelf now since I'm in college and such. So, I decided to write a post all about it since I haven't written in forever and I'm a major bum of a blogger.


There it is! It's definitely a lot smaller than I'm used to, but I manage. I didn't bring all of my books with me to college! I only brought 48! But I did buy a lot more, so I guess that kind of cancels it out.... But whatever. =D




It's organized in pretty much the same way as the old one. My books are up top in alphabetical order by author's last name, then first name, then book title, or volume. And my DVDs are organized alphabetically too! You can't see it, but they're double stacked on the two shelves to the left and continue onto the shelf on the top right. I can't really stand it, since I can't see all of my movies at the same time, but I deal with it. Also, my books are way too high for me to reach, so I had to buy a stepladder. Yeah, I'm short, but who cares?




The gap you see is where the book I'm currently reading, Loving Mr. Darcy by Sharon Lathan and the future home of her new book, In the Arms of Mr. Darcy, which I should hopefully be getting on Friday if the post office doesn't get everything all messed up! So, you know what I'm reading, but I should add I still have the third book in the series to read, My Dearest Mr. Darcy, before I can move on to the new one. But once I finish the fourth one, I PROMISE to write a review! I can't believe I haven't posted anything since August! But, then again, I have been super busy, adjusting to college and studying, plus I've only read two new books recently. One I didn't have a lot to say about and the other I probably could've written a very strongly opinionated review about, but I had a ton of homework, so never got to it.... And I always review stuff right after I finish it, so it didn't work very well. The book was Nanny Returns, which is a sequel to The Nanny Diaries, which I wasn't the biggest fan of.... But whatever, it's my own fault for reading it. And excuses are over now. =D




As always, please feel free to comment! I love getting those and they make me really want to write more posts and such. Also, if you want to know what my opinions are on the books I mentioned, just let me know, and I'll gladly tell you. =D You can always talk about others too! Like the top of the page says, anything book related is fair game. However, I am a pretty talkative person (if you haven't realized) so if you want to say something else, go for it! =D




Thanks for reading!




Love,




Kristi

0 comments:

Post a Comment